Day 161

I got to my steps good and early and I definitely have a better day when I get it over with early in the morning verses the afternoon.  I did the Santee Lakes route and I was able to job a lot of it with only some minor discomfort in the left knee and foot.  Good news. Ended the day with just under 12K.

I did get around the breaking down the boxes and taken them to the trash Cindy had asked me to take care of and I almost forgot.  Aside from that it was just TV and computer poker.  I did get around to watching Killing Eve on TV.  This is a terrific eight episode show.  I binged most of it and have two more to go.  The BBC really does great original programming. 

I got to the gym late having "almost" not going but glad I did as I got a good swim and sauna.  There's a Derrick guy who loves to talk to anyone withing ear shot.  This is the second time I've run in to him.  He reminds me of Martin.

Food intake: grapes (100); chicken strips (400); chicken nuggets (600).

Comments