Day 160

I went to the gym and walked the treadmill while watching the final episode of Senses 8, I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed that show.  It's too bad there won't be any more....so good.  I went to Target and bought some grapes and the Clinton/Patterson book.  I now have four books that I bought that I need to actually READ along with the book club selection.

This sounds like a terrible pattern, but aside from my morning steps and my nightly swim, I'm doing too little.  Computer poker and TV.  I have got to find something else to do that will keep me active.  I'm sitting around too much.

I know I've done a great job so far and have lost a good amount of weight, but the truth is, I have a hell of a lot more to go.  The fat in my chest stomach and waist is being very stubborn and I absolutely have to maintain this diet.  I'll say it again--patience, patience, patience.  I must believe in the process.  Of course, the first of the month will be my confirmation and 20 days seems forever today, but it will be here before I know it.  I just need to think, "Am I on point today" and that's all I need of focus on.  I will.

Food intake: grapes 2x (300); chicken fingers (600); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments