Day 158
I went to the gym and did the treadmill once again, but was at least surprised to find the Netflix had added Racnoroc to their library and so I watched that again. I did the entire 10K on the treadmill.
It was a truly dead day as after the gym I didn't do much at all. I don't like days like this...just sitting around watching TV and computer. I honestly do need to find a better way to fill my day. There are plenty of options, and I have to start becoming a little more disciplined about it.
I did do my 20 laps at the gym pool but didn't get in the sauna because it was too crowded, but that's not a big deal.
Food intake: chicken breasts (600); grapes (160); chicken nuggets (550)
It was a truly dead day as after the gym I didn't do much at all. I don't like days like this...just sitting around watching TV and computer. I honestly do need to find a better way to fill my day. There are plenty of options, and I have to start becoming a little more disciplined about it.
I did do my 20 laps at the gym pool but didn't get in the sauna because it was too crowded, but that's not a big deal.
Food intake: chicken breasts (600); grapes (160); chicken nuggets (550)
Comments
Post a Comment