Day 157
Patience and trust in the process...this is what I have to continually remind myself. As successful as I've been thus far on this diet, I still regularly have doubts. I'm not sure why, but it's just something that comes into my head. I know better, but these thoughts haunt me. Is this what happens to people with eating disorders feel--but on a much higher level? I'm no where near there, but I do now experience a sort of compulsion to get my steps in for the day and I do get nervous with just about anything I put in my mouth.
It's now been almost six months of this diet. I have lost 70 pounds, but rolls of fat still hang from my chest and stomach. So...just hang in there--patience and trust the process.
It was Cindy's birthday, so after my jog/walk using the Santee Lakes route, I went to the store and bought her a card and flowers. I played some poker on the computer, watched a little TV and had dinner at the folks. I've now added laps permanently to my swimming routine to 20. I sat in the sauna and finally showered and home. Every single night, I fancy not going to the gym and every time I still go and every time, I'm glad I did--so there ya go.
Food intake: chicken breasts (630); dinner...it's a guess (700); chicken nuggets (250)
It's now been almost six months of this diet. I have lost 70 pounds, but rolls of fat still hang from my chest and stomach. So...just hang in there--patience and trust the process.
It was Cindy's birthday, so after my jog/walk using the Santee Lakes route, I went to the store and bought her a card and flowers. I played some poker on the computer, watched a little TV and had dinner at the folks. I've now added laps permanently to my swimming routine to 20. I sat in the sauna and finally showered and home. Every single night, I fancy not going to the gym and every time I still go and every time, I'm glad I did--so there ya go.
Food intake: chicken breasts (630); dinner...it's a guess (700); chicken nuggets (250)
Comments
Post a Comment