Day 156
Being that it was trash day, I got up at 4 AM and was in the gym getting my steps in on the treadmill. Trash went without a hit and by the time I was back in my home, I had put on 12K steps when added to the Parkway Plaza walk.
I did go do the "Tuesday Movie" as I'm now calling it. Regal offers half off on popcorn, so that's certainly the time for me to go. I saw Upgrade, which turned out to be better than I thought. It was just another good guy versus bad guy, but I like those.
Other than that, I just watched some TV and tried to lay down and get a nap to no avail. The swim went well as I thought I'd have to wait for a lane, but all three were open. I did swim 20 laps, but was a little disappointed that it only took 15 minutes questioning whether I'm getting the work out I think I am. I know that I'm tired at the end and getting some serious breathing in, so I must. I thought it would take longer, I suppose. But I am glad I'm doing it.
Food intake: grapes (100); McDonald's 6-piece nuggets (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).
I did go do the "Tuesday Movie" as I'm now calling it. Regal offers half off on popcorn, so that's certainly the time for me to go. I saw Upgrade, which turned out to be better than I thought. It was just another good guy versus bad guy, but I like those.
Other than that, I just watched some TV and tried to lay down and get a nap to no avail. The swim went well as I thought I'd have to wait for a lane, but all three were open. I did swim 20 laps, but was a little disappointed that it only took 15 minutes questioning whether I'm getting the work out I think I am. I know that I'm tired at the end and getting some serious breathing in, so I must. I thought it would take longer, I suppose. But I am glad I'm doing it.
Food intake: grapes (100); McDonald's 6-piece nuggets (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment