Day 155
I'm at that stage where I feel like I've been doing this forever, and yet, it's not even HALF over. But I can't argue with the results. I'm finally beginning to lose some stomach weight--not a lot, but it's beginning and I'm starting to get comfortable with making my goal of 38s by July. I even bought a couple of 36s when I was at Costco knowing that with them sitting there on the bed, I'd have that reminder of where I want to be. My goal is to have those on in September or at least October. We shall see.
Another thing I noticed was I could feel my chest bone for the the first time in I don't know how long. On the down side, my legs continue to be sore and stiff, but I have to remember that I'm a 67 year old man, not a 20-something and soreness is going to be par for the course.
I was late getting to the gym yesterday not beginning my treadmill until after 11 PM, but I did make it and I did get in all of my steps there by doing an hour, then the bike for 20 minutes, than another 20 minutes on the treadmill so the day netted about 12 K. The swim went fine as did the sauna, so things are coming along nicely. I'm very happy that my left foot game me no trouble.
Food intake: chicken strips (400); chicken breasts (500); chicken nuggets (500); grapes (100).
Another thing I noticed was I could feel my chest bone for the the first time in I don't know how long. On the down side, my legs continue to be sore and stiff, but I have to remember that I'm a 67 year old man, not a 20-something and soreness is going to be par for the course.
I was late getting to the gym yesterday not beginning my treadmill until after 11 PM, but I did make it and I did get in all of my steps there by doing an hour, then the bike for 20 minutes, than another 20 minutes on the treadmill so the day netted about 12 K. The swim went fine as did the sauna, so things are coming along nicely. I'm very happy that my left foot game me no trouble.
Food intake: chicken strips (400); chicken breasts (500); chicken nuggets (500); grapes (100).
Comments
Post a Comment