Day 154
I'm having problems with my left knee, though not serious but enough to keep me off pavement a while longer. I did go to the gym and used the treadmill and the stationary bike.
It was then off to Pechanga where I lost $100 again. I just can't seem to catch good cards and when I do I get cooled by someone. I know I played well, I'm just in a funk. However, I did enjoy myself and will continue to play. I really do need to consider trying the 1/2 no limit someday.
I went to Mary's home game and came in 3rd and got my buy in back. There were only six people, so nothing to get uppity about.
I came home and did my swim adding a couple laps...now 16. I hadn't eaten anything except the omelet this morning and was very hungry (I won't count the 5 tortilla chips and salsa I had at the party), so I treated myself to Panda Express for dinner. I couldn't finish it. I definitely can't eat as much as I used to.
Food intake: omelet (150); Panda Express (500)
It was then off to Pechanga where I lost $100 again. I just can't seem to catch good cards and when I do I get cooled by someone. I know I played well, I'm just in a funk. However, I did enjoy myself and will continue to play. I really do need to consider trying the 1/2 no limit someday.
I went to Mary's home game and came in 3rd and got my buy in back. There were only six people, so nothing to get uppity about.
I came home and did my swim adding a couple laps...now 16. I hadn't eaten anything except the omelet this morning and was very hungry (I won't count the 5 tortilla chips and salsa I had at the party), so I treated myself to Panda Express for dinner. I couldn't finish it. I definitely can't eat as much as I used to.
Food intake: omelet (150); Panda Express (500)
Comments
Post a Comment