Day 153

Once again, I decided to just do the gym with the treadmill and stationary bike.  I'm watching the BBC's program, The Windsors, which I'm enjoying.  To my surprise, I'm not feeling like the bike work is doing all that much, yet I'm sweating much more doing that than the treadmill. 

The lines were too long at Costco, so I bought gas on the corner as well as a bag of ice from the 99-cent store for the shrimp that I'm taking to book club. 

Book club went well and I was flattered as everyone remarked on the weight loss.  It's important for me to hear validation and though it's a nice boost to my ego, I know I need to occasionally hear this so that I get more determination to continue.  I'm at that point in my head like it feels I'd never go back to my old habits, but I don't trust myself, and I really never should. 

I was good the lunch sticking to a few slices of ham and turkey, no bread, a small portion of potato salad and fruit.  Unfortunately, everyone didn't finish the shrimp and I brought the rest home and finished it.  It's not that big deal considering I've had so few calories today.

The swim at the gym went well as did the sauna. As usual, the weekends at the gym are great because there are few people there.

Food intake: chicken salad (350); lunch (300); shrimp (400); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments