Day 152
My knees are still barking, so the plan will be to just use the treadmill at the gym for the next few days. I got through the entire hour with no problems with my left foot. I wish I knew what the deal is with that. Sometimes, I barely walk on it, and others, nothing. I'm watching the BBC program, The Windsors, while on the treadmill using my Ipad. It's a good documentary.
I did get most the reading done for the book club. I went to the store and bought shrimp for the meeting and thought I'd like to try the seafood salad. It was only 180 calories and was a nice snack.
I went to the musical The Little Mermaid at the community theater here. It had all the markings of a community theater production: low technical standards, throw together costumes and props, and a substandard sound system. There were three or four standout performers, but the rest of the cast were pretty bad. I left at intermission.
Some good news on the constipation issue. At least for now, there's been some movement (yea, I said it).
Food intake: chicken strips (250); seafood salad (180); chicken salad (400); chicken nuggets (500).
I did get most the reading done for the book club. I went to the store and bought shrimp for the meeting and thought I'd like to try the seafood salad. It was only 180 calories and was a nice snack.
I went to the musical The Little Mermaid at the community theater here. It had all the markings of a community theater production: low technical standards, throw together costumes and props, and a substandard sound system. There were three or four standout performers, but the rest of the cast were pretty bad. I left at intermission.
Some good news on the constipation issue. At least for now, there's been some movement (yea, I said it).
Food intake: chicken strips (250); seafood salad (180); chicken salad (400); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment