Day 151

Weigh in done and am relieved to find that I did make my goal: 225.6 lbs.  Of course, this is still considered over weight, but with 72 pounds lost over the past 150 days, I have to feel a little proud of that.  I am now concerned that as I continue, the weight loss is going to be harder and harder to get off as the "easy bloated fat" is gone and now the body is going to begin to revolt.  We shall see, but I'm determined to keep at it.

There are some problems that need to be solved:  My constant constipation is my biggest one.  I don't want to have to resort to the bottle of whatever it's called all the time, but Ex-Lax doesn't do a damn thing.  The Digestive Advantage gummie bears seem to be non-effective (though I admit they taste good--just a scant of sugar coating).  I'm going to have to do some research.  I'm also having some slight pain in my left knee.  I've decided to stay off pavement for a bit until it gets better. 

Yesterday at the gym, I couldn't go more than an hour as my stupid left foot started aching again.  I would really love to know that the hell that is and what I can do about it.  I did still make my 10 K steps with walking around Parkway Plaza a bit.

I watched Solo, a Star Wars Story again and enjoyed it a little more than the first time having seen some of the analysis online.  I then read some of my book for the club meet on Saturday.  I'm not crazy about this one, though I have to admit, I'm enjoying the writing--short stories of Wyoming.  The swim went fine as well the sauna. 

Food intake: chicken strips (250); broccoli and chicken (300).  Yea...not much on this day.  I was simply not hungry at the end of the night.  I wouldn't complain if this became a problem--it would sure make the next 212 days easier. 

Comments