Day 150
I decided to jog and walk the usual Santee Lakes route. There were no problems with my left foot; however, my left knee is giving me a little bit of a problem, but nothing serious. I'll take precautions and just walk for a day or two.
As for the pain in the right arm (sounding now like a typical senior citizen who just spends all day complaining of aches and pains), it has diminished once again. I can still feel it but it's only a distraction more than actual pain.
I went to Sprouts and bought some salad and had that for lunch. I drove around a bit and at Smart and Final, found a different type of chicken I will try.
I had dinner with the folks at the Chinese place. I did have a little rice and noodles (usually not on the diet) but nothing too drastic.
The swim at the gym went fine.
Food intake: salad (350); Chinese food (800); chicken nuggets (350).
As for the pain in the right arm (sounding now like a typical senior citizen who just spends all day complaining of aches and pains), it has diminished once again. I can still feel it but it's only a distraction more than actual pain.
I went to Sprouts and bought some salad and had that for lunch. I drove around a bit and at Smart and Final, found a different type of chicken I will try.
I had dinner with the folks at the Chinese place. I did have a little rice and noodles (usually not on the diet) but nothing too drastic.
The swim at the gym went fine.
Food intake: salad (350); Chinese food (800); chicken nuggets (350).
Comments
Post a Comment