Day 149
Trash day. I went to the gym, but stupidly forget to bring my Fitbit. I only walked for about a half hour. Trash went well. We both started a little early and finished at 8:00 AM never using the tractor. It helped that Jose did a lot yesterday and it wasn't a big trash day.
I decided I would still get the 10 K on the Fitbit and so after the day was done, I have about 14 K completed thought the it will read just over 10. Am I started to get a little OCD about this?
I went to the movies and saw The Book Club. It was predictable but a fun watch. I had a popcorn and soda, which I know is 500 calories, but it's so filling, I just don't feel right about it. I suppose I need to just trust the facts.
It was the first time at the gym that I had to wait for a lane, but it was only about 5 minutes, which is just fine. I need to start to get set up to add more laps. I'm at 14 now and want to make 20 the norm. I'm also finally beginning to see a little progress in the waist area. Hopefully, the body is beginning to take fat from that area and I can make my goal of wearing 38s by July 1. As I was walking around the mall, I was happy to find a bathing suit at Penny's on sale for only $15 and it fit perfectly. This is my final break from the XXL suits and down to XL. Not sure if I will get down to just Large, but I'm certainly pleased with the process.
Food intake: omelet (150); chicken (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).
I decided I would still get the 10 K on the Fitbit and so after the day was done, I have about 14 K completed thought the it will read just over 10. Am I started to get a little OCD about this?
I went to the movies and saw The Book Club. It was predictable but a fun watch. I had a popcorn and soda, which I know is 500 calories, but it's so filling, I just don't feel right about it. I suppose I need to just trust the facts.
It was the first time at the gym that I had to wait for a lane, but it was only about 5 minutes, which is just fine. I need to start to get set up to add more laps. I'm at 14 now and want to make 20 the norm. I'm also finally beginning to see a little progress in the waist area. Hopefully, the body is beginning to take fat from that area and I can make my goal of wearing 38s by July 1. As I was walking around the mall, I was happy to find a bathing suit at Penny's on sale for only $15 and it fit perfectly. This is my final break from the XXL suits and down to XL. Not sure if I will get down to just Large, but I'm certainly pleased with the process.
Food intake: omelet (150); chicken (300); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment