Day 148
Considering it was Memorial Day, I did my steps at Liberty Station. There was an organized veterans run going on down there. I jogged and walked from there to Shelter Island and back.
Papa called and wanted be to join him, Pam and Rick, Donna and Jose, and Mom for pasta dinner at 2 PM. We had a nice time for a couple hours and were joined my Don and family. I managed to stick with salad, and just a reasonable amount of pasta and sauce. No meatballs, meat, or garlic bread.
The gym had very few people and the swim went fine.
Food intake: omelet (100); grapes (150); pasta and salad (800); chicken nuggets (400).
Papa called and wanted be to join him, Pam and Rick, Donna and Jose, and Mom for pasta dinner at 2 PM. We had a nice time for a couple hours and were joined my Don and family. I managed to stick with salad, and just a reasonable amount of pasta and sauce. No meatballs, meat, or garlic bread.
The gym had very few people and the swim went fine.
Food intake: omelet (100); grapes (150); pasta and salad (800); chicken nuggets (400).
Comments
Post a Comment