Day 147
I jogged my Santee route once again. I figure that Memorial Weekend is going to be jammed at the beach and I don't want any part of that, plus it's nice just to get it over with. I did go to Lakeside as well.
I finally caved and bought a bottle of whatever it's called for my constipation along with the blu-ray of Black Panther and a banana. I drank it down with some lemonade powder. I absolutely can not stand the after taste. It almost makes me puke, but it seems to be the only thing that works and after a couple hours it did just that. Of course, I knew I was going to have to stay around the house all day. It did get good enough that I managed my swim with no problems.
Food intake: banana (100); chicken nuggets (700); soup (250).
I finally caved and bought a bottle of whatever it's called for my constipation along with the blu-ray of Black Panther and a banana. I drank it down with some lemonade powder. I absolutely can not stand the after taste. It almost makes me puke, but it seems to be the only thing that works and after a couple hours it did just that. Of course, I knew I was going to have to stay around the house all day. It did get good enough that I managed my swim with no problems.
Food intake: banana (100); chicken nuggets (700); soup (250).
Comments
Post a Comment