Day 146
I stayed home and did my walk around the Santee route. For whatever reason, it seems to always do the trick and it works out well for me without getting too bored. I listened to podcasts again, and though I'm having a little trouble at times with the connection, I enjoy them more than music. There are times, I simply get sick of listening to music.
I did my swim at the gym, which was very dead...memorial weekend...everyone is either out at parties or out of town, but it was certainly nice for me.
I have to come up with something else to do during the two workout sessions. Yes, I go to movies, but that's only once per week. I feel I'm losing opportunities to get more work done on my weight loss.
I'm still have constipation, no doubt because of the diet, but I've tried different things to help it along and will probably have to resort to the liquid solution that I hate simply because it leaves such a horrible taste in my mouth that I can't seem to get rid of for hours. I'm also not so keen on becoming dependent on it. I'd like my system to do it on its own. Of course, my age is a factor and I know I'm not alone here. It's a regular complaint of many.
My arm is NOT getting any better. The thing is that it's more of a nuisance than anything else, but I have no doubt I will have to make a doctor's appointment this week. I also need to get cracking on my reading. There is honestly no reason for me not to do that. I'm feeling like bitching this morning. I suppose I just want to get some of this off my chest. Otherwise, I'm doing very well. I know my weigh in is just days away, but I'm not terrible concerned, but there is always that one little fear in the back of my head that I won't make the 10 pounds, but I've been very disciplined.
Food intake: chicken breasts (420); chicken nuggets (600).
I did my swim at the gym, which was very dead...memorial weekend...everyone is either out at parties or out of town, but it was certainly nice for me.
I have to come up with something else to do during the two workout sessions. Yes, I go to movies, but that's only once per week. I feel I'm losing opportunities to get more work done on my weight loss.
I'm still have constipation, no doubt because of the diet, but I've tried different things to help it along and will probably have to resort to the liquid solution that I hate simply because it leaves such a horrible taste in my mouth that I can't seem to get rid of for hours. I'm also not so keen on becoming dependent on it. I'd like my system to do it on its own. Of course, my age is a factor and I know I'm not alone here. It's a regular complaint of many.
My arm is NOT getting any better. The thing is that it's more of a nuisance than anything else, but I have no doubt I will have to make a doctor's appointment this week. I also need to get cracking on my reading. There is honestly no reason for me not to do that. I'm feeling like bitching this morning. I suppose I just want to get some of this off my chest. Otherwise, I'm doing very well. I know my weigh in is just days away, but I'm not terrible concerned, but there is always that one little fear in the back of my head that I won't make the 10 pounds, but I've been very disciplined.
Food intake: chicken breasts (420); chicken nuggets (600).
Comments
Post a Comment