Day 145
I decided to go to the gym this morning and also filled up the tank at Costco being that Memorial Weekend is here. I watched the Netflix comedy program with Martin Short and Steve Martin. It was very funny.
I went to La Jolla and saw Solo: A Star Wars Movie, and I enjoyed it a lot. I have a huge celebrity crush on Emilia Clark, but then again, who doesn't?
I took a nap for almost 2 hours. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but I did feel groggy for a while afterwards.
The swim and sauna went fine. It's Friday, so there weren't many people at the gym.
Food intake: omelet (130); BBQ chicken breasts (630); chicken nuggets (500).
I went to La Jolla and saw Solo: A Star Wars Movie, and I enjoyed it a lot. I have a huge celebrity crush on Emilia Clark, but then again, who doesn't?
I took a nap for almost 2 hours. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but I did feel groggy for a while afterwards.
The swim and sauna went fine. It's Friday, so there weren't many people at the gym.
Food intake: omelet (130); BBQ chicken breasts (630); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment