Day 144

I got an early start and headed to Mission Beach where it was overcast but okay for jogging.  I managed to do it all I should have and finished in enough time to get to Costco in Santee as they opened and bought a few things and also to the 99 cent store for more Lite drink powder. 

I didn't really do much else as I stayed in bed for my nap a little longer than I should.   I played some Poker Stars with Terry.   I watched some TV, did some computer stuff and eventually made it to the gym for my swim. 

My arm has not healed and occasionally hurts, but nothing serious.  I'm a little disappointed that my Scetchers are already ripping on the side.  Is this because I'm wearing them hard or are they poorly made? 

Nothing else really...to report. 

Food intake: omelet (130); BBQ chicken breasts (420); chicken nuggets (500)

Comments