Day 143
I did my walk around here in Santee going through the Mast Park and to Big Rock Park. My left foot prevented me from jogging as much as I'd like, but I did manage the 13K for the day.
I napped for an hour and had dinner at the parents. My mom stayed in bed and Pop made a great dinner, though he wasn't being too careful about my diet because he prepared deep fried shrimp, corn on the cob, potatoes, string beans with egg, and garlic toast. He also made some apple turnovers. I managed to stay away from the bread and the dessert, but with only the two of us, I thought it would be rude to not eat some of everything else. I will admit, the potatoes were SO good...it's been a while since I've had fried potatoes. All told, I don't think it was that bad, but I've always maintained, that dinner at the folks would be the one time I'd allow myself to go over the goal line if I had to.
I did swim at the gym and added a couple of laps. I'm now up to 14 laps hoping eventually to settle into 20 per night. My arms were tired. The sauna was crowded, so I skipped that.
Food intake: chicken breasts (420); dinner (1200); chicken nuggets (300).
I napped for an hour and had dinner at the parents. My mom stayed in bed and Pop made a great dinner, though he wasn't being too careful about my diet because he prepared deep fried shrimp, corn on the cob, potatoes, string beans with egg, and garlic toast. He also made some apple turnovers. I managed to stay away from the bread and the dessert, but with only the two of us, I thought it would be rude to not eat some of everything else. I will admit, the potatoes were SO good...it's been a while since I've had fried potatoes. All told, I don't think it was that bad, but I've always maintained, that dinner at the folks would be the one time I'd allow myself to go over the goal line if I had to.
I did swim at the gym and added a couple of laps. I'm now up to 14 laps hoping eventually to settle into 20 per night. My arms were tired. The sauna was crowded, so I skipped that.
Food intake: chicken breasts (420); dinner (1200); chicken nuggets (300).
Comments
Post a Comment