Day 141
I decided to make the Santee route as it was convenient and I really did get a late start not leaving until after 11. It was just one of those mornings that I took what time I needed. I end up the day with 12 K steps.
I'm writing this blog at 3:45 PM because I forgot to write it this morning, almost blowing the perfect daily stream I have going. But because it's so late, I'm forgetting what all I did yesterday. I know it wasn't much. I did visit Cindy and I watched some TV.
I finally got around to watching Howard's End on STARS Network with Haley Atwell, whom I have quite a celebrity crush on. I surprised myself by how I was getting into it, but then at episode four, they suddenly skipped time and ended the show. What the hell? I was very disappointed.
The swim went fine and the pool had a couple lanes open, which surprised considering it was Monday night. The light in the sauna was down and there were a lot of people in there, so I didn't stay long and got my shower done and back home.
Food intake: omelet (100); BBQ chicken breasts (600); chicken nuggets (500).
I'm writing this blog at 3:45 PM because I forgot to write it this morning, almost blowing the perfect daily stream I have going. But because it's so late, I'm forgetting what all I did yesterday. I know it wasn't much. I did visit Cindy and I watched some TV.
I finally got around to watching Howard's End on STARS Network with Haley Atwell, whom I have quite a celebrity crush on. I surprised myself by how I was getting into it, but then at episode four, they suddenly skipped time and ended the show. What the hell? I was very disappointed.
The swim went fine and the pool had a couple lanes open, which surprised considering it was Monday night. The light in the sauna was down and there were a lot of people in there, so I didn't stay long and got my shower done and back home.
Food intake: omelet (100); BBQ chicken breasts (600); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment