Day 138
A pretty good day, all told. I went to Lake Murray but when I got there, it was drizzling so I headed back home. I drove back at 11:30, and though it was overcast, I did my walk. I'm still frustrated that it's not a complete circle around the lake as the path is gated off. However, the entire path and back is 10K, so it's a good place to add to my routine walk paths.
I didn't do all that much. I did go to Sprouts and bought a bag of salad and a banana. I managed to get my swimming in and the sauna. Aside from that with a nap for a half hour, it was just watching TV. I think I need to find something else to keep me more active.
Some good news on the arm...the pain, though slightly still there at times seems to be going away.
Food intake: omelet (100); chicken salad (350); chicken nuggets (500).
I didn't do all that much. I did go to Sprouts and bought a bag of salad and a banana. I managed to get my swimming in and the sauna. Aside from that with a nap for a half hour, it was just watching TV. I think I need to find something else to keep me more active.
Some good news on the arm...the pain, though slightly still there at times seems to be going away.
Food intake: omelet (100); chicken salad (350); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment