Day 137
I decided to head downtown and Little Italy this morning. I end up putting over 12K going up and down streets and through Seaport Village. It was a nice walk. For a moment, I thought I'd have to stop for my left foot, but it end up no longer hurting. The trolley ride went fine.
I also did manage my laps at the gym, so all of my daily goals were met. It's a bit of a slow day with nothing else to report other than I'm still having pain in my shoulder. I'll give it until next week but will make a doctor's appointment if it doesn't approve.
Food intake: omelet (150); Panda Express (500); chicken nuggets (500).
I also did manage my laps at the gym, so all of my daily goals were met. It's a bit of a slow day with nothing else to report other than I'm still having pain in my shoulder. I'll give it until next week but will make a doctor's appointment if it doesn't approve.
Food intake: omelet (150); Panda Express (500); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment