Day 136

I went to Mission Beach and managed to jog in all the usual marks.  It was a tad cool, but it felt good to get through it with little foot pain.

My shoulder pain is slowly getting better.  There is still certain movements that kick it in, but I'm feeling confident that in a week, it should be gone.  I can only assume that this was a pinched nerve or something of that nature.

Had dinner at the parents.  Papa made a beef stew, which was delicious and I agreed to have a small piece of custard pie.  Both are good low calorie dishes.  He made garlic toast but I managed to stay away from that.

The swim at the gym went without a hitch.  I'm considering adding some laps as 12 doesn't really take very long and I think I'm ready thought my arms do feel the strain--but aren't they supposed to?

Food intake: BBQ chicken (300); soup (250); dinner (750); chicken nuggets (300).

Comments