Day 135
Trash day so I got up at 4 AM and went to the gym on the treadmill and then the trash pickup went well and we finished at 8:30. I had some chicken breasts for breakfast and being still tired, I went to lay down and slept until 1 PM--very rare. I got up and went to the movies to see Life of the Party, which was a fun movie.
So I'm having a very sharp pain in my right shoulder. If I push on it and stretch it in a particular way, it's a knife-searing pain, really hurts. Twice last night it woke me up. I thought I'd make an appointment with the doctor, but then I thought about a time last year when I had a very similar pain in my left hip joint. I was very concerned then as well; however, after about a week, it went away. So, I've decided to wait a bit. It doesn't hurt at all when I swim or don't touch it. More on all this later.
I did go to the gym and did my laps and ended the day with 14K+ steps.
Food intake: chicken breasts (630); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).
So I'm having a very sharp pain in my right shoulder. If I push on it and stretch it in a particular way, it's a knife-searing pain, really hurts. Twice last night it woke me up. I thought I'd make an appointment with the doctor, but then I thought about a time last year when I had a very similar pain in my left hip joint. I was very concerned then as well; however, after about a week, it went away. So, I've decided to wait a bit. It doesn't hurt at all when I swim or don't touch it. More on all this later.
I did go to the gym and did my laps and ended the day with 14K+ steps.
Food intake: chicken breasts (630); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment