Day 134
I decided to get my jog in with the Santee Lakes circle at 7AM. It went well as my I am jogging more and more. I'm so relieved that my new shoes are giving me no trouble and I'm also happy that my orthodics work in them as well. I'm not sure just what they do, but I could use all the arch support I can get. I ended the day with over 15K.
I went to Mom and Pop's for lunch and to give her the donut holes, which she just loved. Donna brought Kentucky Fried Chicken and made potato salad, both of which are not good for my diet, so I kept it to just one piece of chicken and a small portion of salad, which was good. The chicken left an oily taste in my mouth--am I starting to change? Normally, I'd love that, this time, not so much.
After a couple hours I came home and tried to take a nap. I watched the Padres and some TV and finally went to the gym, which was a bust as the pool area was packed with people and many in the lap pool. I've decided to wait until 9PM to go instead of 8. I think I'll have much better luck in getting a lane.
I took some exlax a couple of times and it finally took effect. Thank goodness!
I got my smoker and gym shorts with zippers in the mail. The shorts are great--just a shade small but I'll no doubt shrink into them. They will be perfect for my trolley runs and the smoker will need some wood chips, which I will buy later.
Food intake: chicken pieces (300); Kentucky chicken and potato salad (300); chicken nuggets (500).
I went to Mom and Pop's for lunch and to give her the donut holes, which she just loved. Donna brought Kentucky Fried Chicken and made potato salad, both of which are not good for my diet, so I kept it to just one piece of chicken and a small portion of salad, which was good. The chicken left an oily taste in my mouth--am I starting to change? Normally, I'd love that, this time, not so much.
After a couple hours I came home and tried to take a nap. I watched the Padres and some TV and finally went to the gym, which was a bust as the pool area was packed with people and many in the lap pool. I've decided to wait until 9PM to go instead of 8. I think I'll have much better luck in getting a lane.
I took some exlax a couple of times and it finally took effect. Thank goodness!
I got my smoker and gym shorts with zippers in the mail. The shorts are great--just a shade small but I'll no doubt shrink into them. They will be perfect for my trolley runs and the smoker will need some wood chips, which I will buy later.
Food intake: chicken pieces (300); Kentucky chicken and potato salad (300); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment