Day 132

The day started out well.  I walked the Santee Lakes route and finished early feeling good.  My new shoes were doing the job though I started to get the left foot nerve feeling just as I ended.  I did my laundry and had a salad.

I picked up Cindy at 4 and spent the evening at her Uncle Mike's 90th birthday.  The family is huge and though I really don't know any of them, they were very nice to me.  Though they had fresh pizza and pasta, I stuck to the salad and had four small meatballs.  They did have a sweet cake and they handed me a slice.  I did take one bite and ate the fruit and threw the rest away.  The sweetness of the frosting hit me immediately.  Eating very little sugar, I think I'm really alert to the taste.

I didn't get back home until 8:30 PM so I didn't do the swim, waited for my rounds and called it a night. 

Food intake: chicken salad (350); dinner salad and meatballs (500); bite of cake (100).

Comments