Day 131

So...yesterday was a tough one.  All my intentions were good.  I got all my morning routines done and got on the Trolley to go to Little Italy to do my walk.  However, when I got there, it was not only cold, it was drizzling...so crazy for San Diego in May.  I knew I didn't want to walk in this so I headed back to Santee. 

I did shopping and had a salad with chicken and then I just couldn't get motivated.  I tried to take a nap but and just laid there for a couple of hours.  I figured I could get the steps in tonight an hour before my swim.  I simply had no energy today.  I did have some popcorn to ward off some hunger and it was good but the guilt (completely unnecessary) crept in.  I finally went to the gym at 7 and did my walk on the treadmill watching a Netflix movie, ANON, which had some nudity and that was embarrassing as I didn't want people to look over and see me watching porn or something.  After 45 minutes, I began feeling awkward and knew I needed to stop.  I knew I didn't have enough steps.  At least my new shoes seem to be fine.

I walked back to the pool and all the lanes ere occupied by a bunch of men who were just standing on the end talking.  I gave that up and headed home where I found I needed another 700 steps, which I walked off strolling around the park.  At least I got my 10K in. 

I had my usual chicken nuggets and did my rounds.  It was an all around bad day both physically and mentally for me.  However, I am at least glad I got my walk in and kept the calories under the goal limit for the day.

Food intake: grapes (100); chicken salad (350); popcorn (500); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments