Day 129
After yesterday's down point, all it took was getting back to Mission Beach and completing the route with jogging in all the right spots to really get me back on track. It's funny how your disposition can go through these phases of being up and down. At least today, I'm back on track.
The weather was perfect at the beach and I finished the day with 15K. Hugh came and we parked his truck in the back lot and had lunch at Panda Express and then I ran him up to the airport. I watched some baseball, played some on the computer and did make the swim at the gym, so it was a good day.
Food intake: Panda Express (500); chicken nuggets (500); chicken strips (300).
The weather was perfect at the beach and I finished the day with 15K. Hugh came and we parked his truck in the back lot and had lunch at Panda Express and then I ran him up to the airport. I watched some baseball, played some on the computer and did make the swim at the gym, so it was a good day.
Food intake: Panda Express (500); chicken nuggets (500); chicken strips (300).
Comments
Post a Comment