Day 128

I got everything done I had planned.  I went to the gym and did the treadmill for an hour, then did the trash pick up.  I drove to Encinitas and did some walking and got the pic for the Facebook entry.  I surprised Jon and Libby at the office and spent some time with them.  I went to the movie, TULLY, which was not what I expected--enjoyed it--didn't love it.  And then I finally had dinner with the kids and drove home.  I got home at 7:45 PM and simply did not go to the gym and do the swim.  I was tired having logged on more than 21K and having gotten up at 4 AM.  I'm fine with taking that off the table for a night. 

I'm a little blue this morning and can't really explain why.  I'm feeling unmotivated.  My legs are tired, hell...I'm tired.  I'm sure it's temporary and I will go to Mission Beach and run, which I'm sure I'll snap out of it.  I am going through a bought of constipation, which is not surprising as this seems to happen during diets.  I bought some over the counter softener, which has proven bogus.  I'll try something else.  This contributes, no doubt, to my mood.  I'm thinking yesterday's food intake also plays a small part as I varied from the norm and had three fish (not fried) tacos for dinner and the popcorn from the movie--not exactly the meal of champions. 

Food intake: omelet (150); popcorn (500); fish tacos (750)

Comments