Day 127
I'm getting pretty good at planning things to do for the following day and actually getting them all done. At least for the past couple weeks or so. For example: Today is going to be full of things that are on the schedule--do the usual morning routine, go to the gym, do the trash, go the Encinitas for today's Facebook post and walk, go see a movie, meet the kids at a taco place, come home and hit the gym for my swim. This will be one chalk full day. I'll report tomorrow how it all went.
As for yesterday (remember, I write these the morning after), I went to Harbor Island for my walk. It turns out, two laps around the island is 10K so it's a good spot. The weather was great and I was treated to the USS Roosevelt returning from a tour steaming into port. I should mention that I walked the entire way...no jogging. I think I needed to give my legs a bit of a rest and it's likely the same today. I went to the store and tried to take a short nap. The swim went well, but Mondays through Thursdays are always packed, so I didn't do the sauna as there was just too many people in it. That's a very small part of my routine and something I don't mind missing.
Food intake: grapes (150); salad (350); chicken breasts (420); chicken nuggets (350).
As for yesterday (remember, I write these the morning after), I went to Harbor Island for my walk. It turns out, two laps around the island is 10K so it's a good spot. The weather was great and I was treated to the USS Roosevelt returning from a tour steaming into port. I should mention that I walked the entire way...no jogging. I think I needed to give my legs a bit of a rest and it's likely the same today. I went to the store and tried to take a short nap. The swim went well, but Mondays through Thursdays are always packed, so I didn't do the sauna as there was just too many people in it. That's a very small part of my routine and something I don't mind missing.
Food intake: grapes (150); salad (350); chicken breasts (420); chicken nuggets (350).
Comments
Post a Comment