Day 125
There's something about the title Day 125 that has a feeling of benchmark or achievement; however, for me, it's just the next day in a string of 365 days. I've been thinking lately that if and when I do reach that mark and achieving the challenge I set for myself what would happen next. First of all, I have to get there, and barring injury, sickness, or emergency, I have every intention of getting there, then what?
I'm fairly certain I will continue this blog. I have many characteristics of OCD in me from the small (I must have all the dishes washed before going to sleep or I need to close all the cupboards in the kitchen) to the large, I have got to get my blog out today or get in my walk. My biggest challenge will not be completing this 365 diet and exercise routine and lose the weight, but it will be to keep the weight off. That I have never been able to do. I certainly hope that after a year, I will no longer be able to think of eating a full bag of lime potato chips or an entire pizza in one sitting--which I'm embarrassed to admit I've done on more than one occasion. I have to stay with it, pure and simple.
I went to the zoo and Balboa Park and though I walked the entire perimeter of the park and the long trek in the zoo, I still hadn't achieved my steps goal. It was very frustrating. So, I did make my walk around the Mesa Park and I had reached the 12K.
Food intake: chicken salad (300); chicken breasts (500); chicken nuggets (500).
I'm fairly certain I will continue this blog. I have many characteristics of OCD in me from the small (I must have all the dishes washed before going to sleep or I need to close all the cupboards in the kitchen) to the large, I have got to get my blog out today or get in my walk. My biggest challenge will not be completing this 365 diet and exercise routine and lose the weight, but it will be to keep the weight off. That I have never been able to do. I certainly hope that after a year, I will no longer be able to think of eating a full bag of lime potato chips or an entire pizza in one sitting--which I'm embarrassed to admit I've done on more than one occasion. I have to stay with it, pure and simple.
I went to the zoo and Balboa Park and though I walked the entire perimeter of the park and the long trek in the zoo, I still hadn't achieved my steps goal. It was very frustrating. So, I did make my walk around the Mesa Park and I had reached the 12K.
Food intake: chicken salad (300); chicken breasts (500); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment