Day 124
I did my steps at Mission Beach once again. It was a perfect morning and I did manage the entire jogging markers, so I'm jogging as much as walking, though I continue to wonder why and when my jogging became so slow. The only people I pass are the one's walking. Everyone else jogging passes me by easily, thought that's okay. The entire point of jogging is to get my heart rate up, then down, then up again. My research shows that pattern is the most beneficial to burning calories.
I was back by 10 and turned in my time sheet. The rest of the day wasn't much. I did play some online poker with Terry and then did my laps at the gym and did get in some sauna time. There are still huge chunks of time in the day that I need to find a way to burn calories instead of sitting around on the computer or watching TV. This is turning into somewhat of an obsession now.
One thing to mention again is that my appetite is really down now. I sometimes eat because I know that I should, not because I'm hungry. Every once in a while, I do get hungry, but that's becoming less and less frequent.
Food intake: chicken salad (350); chicken nuggets (300); chicken breasts (420).
I was back by 10 and turned in my time sheet. The rest of the day wasn't much. I did play some online poker with Terry and then did my laps at the gym and did get in some sauna time. There are still huge chunks of time in the day that I need to find a way to burn calories instead of sitting around on the computer or watching TV. This is turning into somewhat of an obsession now.
One thing to mention again is that my appetite is really down now. I sometimes eat because I know that I should, not because I'm hungry. Every once in a while, I do get hungry, but that's becoming less and less frequent.
Food intake: chicken salad (350); chicken nuggets (300); chicken breasts (420).
Comments
Post a Comment