Day 122
It was rainy in the morning, so I decided to just go back to the gym on the treadmill to get my steps in. Even after almost an hour and a half, I still didn't quite have all the steps in, but I was only a little short and knew the rest of the day's things would get me the needed steps, which it did and I ended up with just short of 12K.
Being Wednesday, I knew it was dinner with folks, so I stuck to some grapes for breakfast and a small salad for lunch. However, it was one of those rare times that I actually felt I needed to eat something else, so I made 6 chicken nuggets, which hit the spot. Papa called and said instead of the Boston Market, Mom wanted to go to the Outback. I picked up Cindy, who really helps out keeping Mom interested and talking and on her better behavior.
I had the usual chicken and broccoli...good but not quite as good as before. I've been prone to taking small naps lately. I'm not sure if it's because I'm bored from watching TV or if I truly am tired from the extra exercise and the small foods, but overall, I am fine with it.
I slept almost 9 hours again and was pretty groggy this morning, but it's all good.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken salad (450); chicken nuggets (300); chicken and broccoli (450).
Being Wednesday, I knew it was dinner with folks, so I stuck to some grapes for breakfast and a small salad for lunch. However, it was one of those rare times that I actually felt I needed to eat something else, so I made 6 chicken nuggets, which hit the spot. Papa called and said instead of the Boston Market, Mom wanted to go to the Outback. I picked up Cindy, who really helps out keeping Mom interested and talking and on her better behavior.
I had the usual chicken and broccoli...good but not quite as good as before. I've been prone to taking small naps lately. I'm not sure if it's because I'm bored from watching TV or if I truly am tired from the extra exercise and the small foods, but overall, I am fine with it.
I slept almost 9 hours again and was pretty groggy this morning, but it's all good.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken salad (450); chicken nuggets (300); chicken and broccoli (450).
Comments
Post a Comment