Day 121
Big day today as it is weigh in day. It was 238, a 13 pound loss from last month. Considering my goal was ten pounds per month, this is good news. For whatever odd reason, I'm not as elated as I should be. I worked so hard, I thought it would be a little more, but shame on me--it's a damn good weigh in day. This means that on June 1, I should be in the 220s. I must maintain this pace.
When I consider that all of this started at 297, I should be quite proud. However, 238 is a weight where I should have started a diet and not have let it get as high as it did. So, perhaps a mind set that I'm starting my diet today. I still have more than 50 pounds to shed, but the timetable apparently is a good one.
My steps today (no jogging, I'm giving my knees a rest) was at Old Town, by way of the Trolley. I enjoyed the walk and really enjoyed going through all the shops. There are SO many Mexican restaurants there, I have no clue how they all stay in business.
I didn't have enough steps, so I made another stop at SDSU and walked all over the campus. It has changed so much and yet is still the same. Believe it or not, I still didn't have enough steps, so it was off for the Mesa park circle and I finally went over the 12K mark for the day.
I finished the day off with the usual 10 laps at the pool and the sauna.
Food intake: Panda Express (650); chicken nuggets (500); grapes (200).
When I consider that all of this started at 297, I should be quite proud. However, 238 is a weight where I should have started a diet and not have let it get as high as it did. So, perhaps a mind set that I'm starting my diet today. I still have more than 50 pounds to shed, but the timetable apparently is a good one.
My steps today (no jogging, I'm giving my knees a rest) was at Old Town, by way of the Trolley. I enjoyed the walk and really enjoyed going through all the shops. There are SO many Mexican restaurants there, I have no clue how they all stay in business.
I didn't have enough steps, so I made another stop at SDSU and walked all over the campus. It has changed so much and yet is still the same. Believe it or not, I still didn't have enough steps, so it was off for the Mesa park circle and I finally went over the 12K mark for the day.
I finished the day off with the usual 10 laps at the pool and the sauna.
Food intake: Panda Express (650); chicken nuggets (500); grapes (200).
Comments
Post a Comment