Day 98
I walked the San Diego River route through Mast Park, which was nice. I did have to stop twice to massage my left foot. At least it does work so I can keep walking, which is the most important thing.
I got a lot of response from my steps picture of the day. I also got a really good response to the video I posted for Tori's birthday of their Mean Girls skit. It was four days ago and am still getting responses as other people are re-posting it. I decided in a couple of months or so I will release the skit with the teachers. I'll be curious to see how that response goes as well.
I was disappointed that Sprouts Market didn't have the tortilla soup I liked so much. The change the menu each day, so with the exception of chicken noodle, which is always there, it's going to be a hit or miss. I did pick up some more salad and Pico de Gallo.
Food intake: soup (260); two chicken breasts (420); chicken nuggets (500).
I got a lot of response from my steps picture of the day. I also got a really good response to the video I posted for Tori's birthday of their Mean Girls skit. It was four days ago and am still getting responses as other people are re-posting it. I decided in a couple of months or so I will release the skit with the teachers. I'll be curious to see how that response goes as well.
I was disappointed that Sprouts Market didn't have the tortilla soup I liked so much. The change the menu each day, so with the exception of chicken noodle, which is always there, it's going to be a hit or miss. I did pick up some more salad and Pico de Gallo.
Food intake: soup (260); two chicken breasts (420); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment