Day 97

Crazy day:  I woke up with only 5 hours sleep and that was it, I got up.  I had some grapes, turned in my time sheet, and headed to Liberty Station where I was going to do my walk.  I went around Liberty Station and headed for Rosecrans to walk.  There were fewer shops than I anticipated and then took the Shelter Island round; however, by the time I got to the pier feeling I had walked and jogged a lot and sure enough, I had almost covered 8 K.  I headed back but took a short detour to take a picture on my old condo and then got back to the car.

I took another little walk to the Liberty Station market with the intention of buying some soup, but I never did figuring I'd finish up my salad mix at home.  When I had finally finished, I had over 17 K for the day...eight and half miles.  My legs were spent.

I took some medicine to get my bowels moving and after about six hours that took in effect, finally, and I felt much better.

By the time it was 8:30 PM, I still had not eaten anything.  It's surprising how I'm simply not feeling hungry lately, but I did have some nuggets.  It was a good day for the diet.

Food intake: grapes (100); chicken salad (400); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments