Day 96
It was a good day as I got a lot of things done. It seems I feel more accomplished when I set out to do things and I actually do them...big surprise.
I parked at the Santee Trolley stations and took the Trolley downtown where I bought a month long pass for $18 which allows me to use unlimited trolley and buses. I walked downtown for my steps and enjoyed the morning looking at all the different restaurants and stores. I ended the day with 13+ K steps.
After a couple hours, I headed back home. I noticed many good potential points to walk along the trolley stop routes. I'm looking forward to using it and will likely set up my pass to renew every month.
I went to Papa's with his birthday gifts only to find that I had the wrong day as his birthday is Sunday. Oh well, so he got his gifts early.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken salad (400); chicken nuggets (500).
I parked at the Santee Trolley stations and took the Trolley downtown where I bought a month long pass for $18 which allows me to use unlimited trolley and buses. I walked downtown for my steps and enjoyed the morning looking at all the different restaurants and stores. I ended the day with 13+ K steps.
After a couple hours, I headed back home. I noticed many good potential points to walk along the trolley stop routes. I'm looking forward to using it and will likely set up my pass to renew every month.
I went to Papa's with his birthday gifts only to find that I had the wrong day as his birthday is Sunday. Oh well, so he got his gifts early.
Food intake: grapes (100); chicken salad (400); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment