Day 93

I went to the gym for the first time in a while.  I managed 8 K, so walked the park route and went over my 10 K and ended the day with just over 13 K.  All walking, no jogging...I'm not happy about that.  Also, I never went to the lap pool.  I will do this, I just haven't quite opened the door yet.  I'm sure that once I do, I'll be good. 

The same goes for pickelball.  I have no idea why I didn't just walk up and ask as there was the perfect situation to do so at the park, but I didn't.  I would like to know why I freeze up with situations like this.  It seems I've become more shy than when I was younger.  I could be that I'm getting more and more used to being and doing things alone.  My social skills are getting worse and I'm finding that I don't like putting myself in those situations.  I'll need to monitor that.

I did go see Ready, Player One.  I was very typical Spielberg and I enjoyed it but didn't love it.  Of course that also meant popcorn.  I end up leaving my flavoring there.  That's okay, I have plenty.

Food intake:  2 bananas (200); chicken salad (400); popcorn (500).

I know that I'm over estimating the popcorn.  According to multiple sources, one bag of popcorn is 285, but for whatever reason, I'm not buying it and I would like to feel more safe than sorry.

Comments