Day 92

I went to Pacific Beach for my walk.  I decided to walk Grand and Garnet and check out the assorted small businesses.  I came across a couple of really nice coffee/bakeries that looked wonderful.  It's just too bad I can't sample these places this year.  But I'll certainly keep them in mind.

I took another walk to the end of the pier and sure enough, the dolphins were out there again feeding.  I was a nice walk but I did no jogging, so I'll need to fix that today.  My legs are "heavy" in that I can feel them wearing with all of this non-stop exercise.  It's been 92 straight days (I may have missed one day when I picked up Terry and Louise at the airport, but I'm really not sure) of exercise.  I have to believe that taking one day off is not going to be detrimental, but the truth is, though I'm sure my body could use it, my head won't.  I'm so damn concerned about falling back into old habits.  Besides, I've no doubt I will get sick some time or other this year, and will have to take some days off then, so as long as I'm healthy and I can, I will continue this 10 K workout every day.

Food intake: grapes (100); chicken salad (400); chicken breasts (550). 

Comments