Day 91

It's Easter Sunday.

Big day as it was weigh in day.  I am now at 251 pounds, a 13 pound loss for the month.  I won't lie when I say I'm disappointed.  I built up in my head that I would hit the 240s, and I didn't.  There is NO shame in that weight loss considering my overall goal is ten pounds a month.  But I've been so good about everything, I was hoping for more of a loss.  I also need to keep in the back of my mind (and I will considering I spend the month obsessing this) that if I can manage anything over a 10 pounds loss in April, I will have cracked the 230s by May 1.  At this rate, I should still make all the goals I intended by the end of the year.

The big thing for me now is to not allow this to be a setback.  I will continue to do everything I've been doing.  I did spend the morning on my usual Mission Beach walk and made a trek to the end of the Pacific Beach pier.  It was cool seeing dolphins in the distance feeding.  Another good thing was that my left foot didn't bother me at all.  I easily made my steps goal with over 12 K steps.

Food intake:  salad (400); chicken strips and pieces (400); chicken nuggets (500); grapes (100).

Comments