Day 119
I went to Mission Beach for the steps and finished the day with 13K steps; however, my right knee is acting up a bit, so I will cut out the jogging for a day or two and just walk in order to let it heal.
I enjoyed the walk, as I always do there. It was already packed when I arrived at 9AM and all the volleyball courts were in full swing. It's not even summer yet and I had to get lucky to grab a parking space. As June through August approach, I am going to have to go earlier and earlier.
I noted there were so many parents with toddlers and that almost 2/3s of the children were girls. Is there something going on? It did make me miss parenthood...for about four seconds...and then I sobered up.
I made myself a large (too big) chicken salad. I need to remember to cut down my portions in the future. I think that old myth of your stomach shrinking just might be true.
The swim at the gym went without a hitch, and just like last week, the place was all but empty on a Saturday night. It's such a difference then a usual weeknight when the joint is jammed at this time.
Food intake: chicken salad (500); chicken nuggets (500); grapes (150)
I enjoyed the walk, as I always do there. It was already packed when I arrived at 9AM and all the volleyball courts were in full swing. It's not even summer yet and I had to get lucky to grab a parking space. As June through August approach, I am going to have to go earlier and earlier.
I noted there were so many parents with toddlers and that almost 2/3s of the children were girls. Is there something going on? It did make me miss parenthood...for about four seconds...and then I sobered up.
I made myself a large (too big) chicken salad. I need to remember to cut down my portions in the future. I think that old myth of your stomach shrinking just might be true.
The swim at the gym went without a hitch, and just like last week, the place was all but empty on a Saturday night. It's such a difference then a usual weeknight when the joint is jammed at this time.
Food intake: chicken salad (500); chicken nuggets (500); grapes (150)
Comments
Post a Comment