Day 117
It was errand day, so I decided to make my Santee Lakes circle this morning to get my steps in. I did manage to jog a lot of it. I completed it in a little over an hour and 15 minutes and it's just over the 10K goal. I finished the day with 13K steps.
While I was jogging, I got a call from Lowe's saying my chairs were ready to be picked up. I first went to Costco and loaded up on Chicken, coffee, condiments, and lemonade. The bill came to $105, which seemed like a lot, but I'm covered for the next couple of months in chicken.
I picked up the chairs and after a little confusion on if they were assembled or not, we got them home and they are terrific. I put the covers on (they fit fine) and though I spent more than I intended, I'm very happy with them.
I did get in my laps at the pool and some time in sauna. Other than that, just a lot of piddling around.
Food intake: grapes and banana (250); chicken breasts (500); chicken nuggets (500).
While I was jogging, I got a call from Lowe's saying my chairs were ready to be picked up. I first went to Costco and loaded up on Chicken, coffee, condiments, and lemonade. The bill came to $105, which seemed like a lot, but I'm covered for the next couple of months in chicken.
I picked up the chairs and after a little confusion on if they were assembled or not, we got them home and they are terrific. I put the covers on (they fit fine) and though I spent more than I intended, I'm very happy with them.
I did get in my laps at the pool and some time in sauna. Other than that, just a lot of piddling around.
Food intake: grapes and banana (250); chicken breasts (500); chicken nuggets (500).
Comments
Post a Comment