Day 116
It was a okay day thought I'm questioning my food intake calorie amount. I went to Fiesta Island and though I took the long way around, it still was only a little over 8K steps, so I know I will need to add some more. When I returned, Cindy asked me to pass out 3rd St rents, which I did and that got me over my daily goal. I end up with just over 12K for the day.
It was Wednesday, so it's dinner with the folks. Pop called and asked to meet at Tio Leo's and we had dinner there. I did choose the tortilla soup, but I also had one enchilada and Mom had me take one slice of her quesadilla. The soup 300 and the enchilada was 350. I'll guess the quesadilla as 300. Add to that chicken strips 200 and some grapes at 100, I should be okay.
It was Wednesday, so it's dinner with the folks. Pop called and asked to meet at Tio Leo's and we had dinner there. I did choose the tortilla soup, but I also had one enchilada and Mom had me take one slice of her quesadilla. The soup 300 and the enchilada was 350. I'll guess the quesadilla as 300. Add to that chicken strips 200 and some grapes at 100, I should be okay.
Comments
Post a Comment