Day 114

I took the trolley to the stadium today and walked the perimeter and then over to Ikea and checked out their menu...wow...like old Vegas prices.  I will need to one day drive there and pick up a few things.  I've forgotten how many cool things are there.

I also walked through Lowe's and found a couple of perfect chairs for my place.  They're expensive ($350 for two), but I think I will buy them possibly this week.

I weeded my backyard and I was joined by my neighbor, Norm, who I've probable not said more than an hundred words in the last year.  He suddenly began helping me.  What?  I certainly appreciated the help, but it also made me a little uncomfortable and I honestly don't know why.

I did manage my 13 K steps but have to be honest and didn't go to the gym to swim.  I don't feel good about that but I've maintained that it's not on my challenge goal and will miss it occasionally.  I simply wasn't up for it.

I'm still concerned about trying to factor how many calories are in a Panda Express two item meal.  Though I opt for the steamed veggies instead of the rice or chow mien, it still seems like A LOT of food.  According to their menus, the mushroom chicken is 170 calories per portion and I'm still upset that they don't give how much a portion is!  So, when they pour two large scoops of it on my plate, is the one portion? Two portions? Five portions?  I simply have no way to know.  This certainly bears more investigation.

Food intake: omelet (100); Panda Express (700); chicken nuggets (430).

Comments