Day 113

It was off to Mission Beach once again for my steps and it was a good day as I did manage all the jogging areas--but just barely.  I'm fighting on whether or not to take a day off from my steps.  My legs are honestly tired, but I don't know if it would actually accomplish anything other than losing my string of days.  I suppose I'll keep it up until something comes up.  I did manage almost 14+ K steps for the day.

The day went by really fast.  I did find some salad mix at Von's so I was glad to finally have a salad for lunch.  I then just watched TV and played on the computer until it was time to go to the gym and do my 10 laps and sauna, which I'm enjoying.

I finished Lost in Space on Netflix, and that turned out to be a great series.  Also I'm wrapping up Homeland, which is about to conclude.  It's a very good season.

Food intake: grapes (200); chicken salad (400); chicken nuggets (500).

Comments