Day 112

It was a good day in every respect.  The book club met at my home as the club house was unavailable and there were no problems there.  Though I didn't care for the book, we had a good discussion.  I was okay with the breakfast potluck.  I avoided the obvious no-no's, but did enjoy two plates of eggs, and a potato casserole.  I don't believe the plate was too many calories. 

I went the the gym before cleaning the house for the meet and got in my steps and finished Jessica Jones, which I thought was a disappointment after enjoying the first season so much.  I'm hoping next season will get back to its roots. 

I watched some TV and even took an hour's nap.  I gave serious thought of NOT going to the gym for my swim, but just did it and am glad I did.  I need to think of this as this year's job--where the pay is my weight challenge and treat it like any other job: do it, be on time.  I'm always glad when I do.  This night I had the entire pool to myself.  No doubt the kids all take their Saturday nights seriously, but I'm all past that. 

Food intake: breakfast potluck (800); grapes (200); chicken nuggets (500). 

Comments