Day 111
I was off to Mission Beach and aside from not being in great shape and mission a couple of the jogs back, things went just fine.
Today was to finish the book, which I did. Overall, not one of my favorites, but I'm glad I'm done. At my security check, I found that the park set up their pot luck a day early so I'm going to have to have my book club at my place. That should be okay...we'll see.
I did make it to the swim. It's amazing just how hard it is to swim more than six or seven laps right now. My arms truly get very tired. Being Friday, all the youngsters were out and about, so there was plenty of room in the gym and I was able to grab a lane right away.
Food intake: banana (100); omelet (150); chicken nuggets (500); chicken strips and broccoli (400).
Today was to finish the book, which I did. Overall, not one of my favorites, but I'm glad I'm done. At my security check, I found that the park set up their pot luck a day early so I'm going to have to have my book club at my place. That should be okay...we'll see.
I did make it to the swim. It's amazing just how hard it is to swim more than six or seven laps right now. My arms truly get very tired. Being Friday, all the youngsters were out and about, so there was plenty of room in the gym and I was able to grab a lane right away.
Food intake: banana (100); omelet (150); chicken nuggets (500); chicken strips and broccoli (400).
Comments
Post a Comment