Day 108

It's surprising how day to day my attitude and body changes.  Yesterday, I was all optimistic and feeling good and then today things just didn't feel the same.  Yes, it was trash day and yes, I accomplished what I set out to do, but I still fell short as my body turned on me a little.

I was up early enough and I did my hour on the treadmill at the gym and then filled the tank with gas before doing the trash, which went very well. We were done in an hour and a half, well a shade past that.  I already had 11 K+ steps, so that was no longer a concern.

I read some of my book, but not as much as I should have.  I caught up with my TV shows and started the Lost in Space episodes on Netflix, which are very good. However, by 7 PM, I was dragging and falling asleep.  I finally had to give in a go to bed for a few hours before doing my rounds, therefore, missing the pool.  Of course, as I've mentioned, the pool is only added to my diet and an extra element and not a requirement, but I still feel guilty about not going.

Also, for one of the rare times, I was hungry all day.  There are many days, I almost have force myself to eat knowing that the body needs to burn fuel but I'm not hungry at all.  Then there are days like yesterday that I wanted to eat more and more.  Of course, I kept it within reason and I stayed with proper foods.  But all said, it just wasn't the best day for me.

Food intake: banana (100); grapes (250); broccoli (150); chicken breasts (420); popcorn (500).

Comments