Day 107
It was a good day on the diet. I went to Mission Beach and had a good walk, jogging almost half the way and felt good after I finished--very different from yesterday when I was completely spent. I can only assume getting eight hours of sleep in my own bed made a big difference. I also finally went to swim laps at the gym.
I had gone a 4 PM, but the place was so crowded I turned and did some shopping instead. I bought some more mushrooms from the discount market and unfortunately, The Sprouts market didn't have my salad or a soup that I wanted, so I only bought some Pico de Gallo.
I headed back to the gym at 8 PM and there was a lane open. I could only swim about six laps and was spent. It seems it's like when I first started walking, it's going to take some practice. I also found that I could not pull myself out of the pool. I'm not sure if it was because I'm still too fat, or and most likely, my arms were so tired from the swim I had no more strength. I did have to take the stairs but got out. I also took a good dry sauna, which I will also do each day I swim.
I've yet to decide if I will do this every day and I'm not going to commit to it, but I will do it as often as it is convenient. I certainly felt much better having done it and it can only help in reaching my goal.
I still have to remind myself that this is a LONG term goal. I sometimes look at myself in the mirror and become a bit disillusioned as the stomach, lower abdominal fat, and sides are still showing much to much fat, but I do know I have lost weight and I need to simply stick to it. I will.
Food intake: chicken breasts (420); soup (250); chicken nuggets (500); a few grapes (100).
I had gone a 4 PM, but the place was so crowded I turned and did some shopping instead. I bought some more mushrooms from the discount market and unfortunately, The Sprouts market didn't have my salad or a soup that I wanted, so I only bought some Pico de Gallo.
I headed back to the gym at 8 PM and there was a lane open. I could only swim about six laps and was spent. It seems it's like when I first started walking, it's going to take some practice. I also found that I could not pull myself out of the pool. I'm not sure if it was because I'm still too fat, or and most likely, my arms were so tired from the swim I had no more strength. I did have to take the stairs but got out. I also took a good dry sauna, which I will also do each day I swim.
I've yet to decide if I will do this every day and I'm not going to commit to it, but I will do it as often as it is convenient. I certainly felt much better having done it and it can only help in reaching my goal.
I still have to remind myself that this is a LONG term goal. I sometimes look at myself in the mirror and become a bit disillusioned as the stomach, lower abdominal fat, and sides are still showing much to much fat, but I do know I have lost weight and I need to simply stick to it. I will.
Food intake: chicken breasts (420); soup (250); chicken nuggets (500); a few grapes (100).
Comments
Post a Comment