Day 105



Woke up and took care of all the morning business and headed over to the Belle around 7:30 but there were already 14 people on the list, so I went ahead to do my walk.  I walked to the Davis Dam and back (about 11K steps or 5.5 miles).  I played some 7/5 progressives (royal at $1080 and quad Aces at $117).  I played for about two hours and never caught a quad—surprised I lasted that long but finally lost the hundred.

I got in the car drove to get gas and stop at Safeway in Bullhead to buy some grapes.  There were no grapes (odd), but they had some tortilla soup and I bought a bowl and had some tea at Starbucks (Wow—the soup was fantastic—I’ll put that in the memory loop).  I headed back and parked at the Trop and walked over to the Belle to play some poker and got right into a game.  I played for four hours.  I was dealt red aces and was upset that an ace came on the flop but fortunately a, King, Jack and Queen end up on the board and someone had a 10, so I won the $100.  A little while later, I was dealt A/6 and the board end up with J/6/6/6/Q, so someone bet me down and so both my cards played and I won another $25 bonus. 

The rest of the game itself was again terrible.  I did catch a few small pots, but I spent most time card dead, even switching tables.  I left the game with a profit of $3.  I walked down to the Aquarius and again bought some Panda Express to take back to room and called it a day.   I end up with 18 K steps…just short of 9 miles.  The trip may have been a bust money wise, but I certainly got more than enough of my steps in over the last four days. 

Food intake: Apple juice (120); tortilla soup (200); Panda Express (1200).

Comments