Day 101
This is going to be short because I can hardly see my screen as I'm Las Vegas at a Starbucks and the sun us shinning directly on me.
Yesterday was an okay day. Trash went fine and then I finished my laundry and went to get some grapes for my trip here to Vegas...trying to stay clear of fast food joints. I went to Parkway and saw BLOCKERS, which was predictable, but fun. I then got my haircut. I did finish up my 10 K for the day walking the mall.
I went to bed early knowing I had to get up at 2 AM.
Food intake: scrambled eggs:(100); popcorn (500); salad (400).
Yesterday was an okay day. Trash went fine and then I finished my laundry and went to get some grapes for my trip here to Vegas...trying to stay clear of fast food joints. I went to Parkway and saw BLOCKERS, which was predictable, but fun. I then got my haircut. I did finish up my 10 K for the day walking the mall.
I went to bed early knowing I had to get up at 2 AM.
Food intake: scrambled eggs:(100); popcorn (500); salad (400).
Comments
Post a Comment